Pressure calibration kit (Omega DPG4000)
Kit includes the DPG4000 digital gauge, hydraulic hand pump, rugged carrying case, and a selection of fittings and hose. Kits with ranges 0 to 10,000 psi hydraulic pump is included.
The DPG4000 takes the concept of a test gauge to a new level. It combines the accuracy of digital technology with the simplicity of an analog gauge, delivering performance, ease of use, and a feature set unmatched in the pressure measurement world. Setup of the DPG4000 is fast and straightforward, involving a menu driven display with minimal text and intuitive functions. The gauge is simple enough to be used anywhere in the world, without the need for multilingual displays.
- Very High Accuracy: ±0.05% FS.
- Temperature Compensated: 0 to 50ºC .
- Range: 0 to 10,000 psi.
- Displays in 18 Standard or Custom Engineering Units .
- Displays Ambient Temperature in ºC or ºF .
- Large, Backlit, 5-Digit Display with 16.5 mm (0.65") High Digits and 20-Segment Bar Graph.
- Rugged Stainless Steel Case Meets NEMA 4 (IP65) Rating .
- Min/Max Recall.
- Adjustable Tare Zeros Large System Offsets