Precision Multifunction Process Calibrator
The 726 measures and sources almost all process parameters and can calibrate almost anything. The 726 will also interpret results without the help of a calculator and store measurement data for later analysis.
- More precise measurement and calibration source performance, accuracies of 0.01%.
- Two separate channels; measure, source and view process signals simultaneouslye.
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and resistance to test sensors and transmitters.
- Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency, and pressure to calibrate transmitters.
- Source mA with simultaneous pressure measurement to conduct valve and I/P tests.
- Integrated pressure switch test allows you to capture the set, reset and dead band of a switch.
- Memory storage for up to 8 calibration results, return stored calibration data from the field for later analysis.
- Transmitter error% calculation, interpret calibration results without a calculator.
- Perform fast linearity tests with auto step and auto ramp features.
- Power transmitters during test using 24 V loop supply and simultaneous mA measurement.
- Store frequently-used test setups for later use.
- Frequency totalizer and frequency pulse train source mode for enhanced flow meter testing.
- HART mode inserts 250 ohm resistor in mA measure and source for compatibility with HART instrumentation.
- Custom RTD curves, add calibration constants for certified RTD probes for enhanced temperature measurement.
- New voltage input protection design for improved reliability.