Digital Test Gauge (GE-Druck DPI 104)
The DPI 104 is a microprocessor-controlled digital pressure gauge that combines precision and functionality in a compact , robust and simple-to-use package. The DPI 104 matches advanced silicon sensor technology with several convenient design features resulting in an accurate, versatile yet affordable digital test gauge.
- 11 selectable pressure units.
- O.05% full scale accuracy.
- Pressure ranges 10 to 20,000 psi (1400 bar).
- Large, easy to read display with five digit resolution.
- Percentage pressure indication (%) with bar graph for visual reference.
- Temperature compensated accuracy from 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C).
- Pressure switch test, Min/Max, tare and alarm functions.
- Adjustable mounting positions.
- IDOS compatible with RS 232 interface and networking capability.
- Stainless & Inconel wetted parts for aggressive media.
- 0-5V analogue output.
- Pump Kits available.